Sunday, December 4, 2011

Been Busy

Gosh, it’s been a long time since I have posted anything here!  I started back working again so I am juggling both now!  Some weeks are easy and others…well not so much!!

Here is what I have been up to!

IMG_5376

Grab Bag of flowers with clips – ready to attach to headbands!  It’s a lot of 10 for $25.  It’s a grab bag so it won’t necessarily be the ones seen here.  Just 10 from my collection. 

IMG_5676

I got inspired at the craft store yesterday.  I wanted to dress up the girl’s onesies a bit more and I found some ruffles!  I love this look!  Again, the bow is removable (it has Velcro) so you can wash the onesie normally.  This can also come on a shirt.  I  made a Christmas one for a customer on Etsy and she loved it!  Totally wish I had a girl to put this on!!  This one is $18 plus shipping.

IMG_5359 IMG_5612 IMG_5615

New bibs with ties and birthday ages!  Using a Damask print for the ties.  A nice way to dress it up a bit for your boy. 

IMG_5666

My newest item!  Initial shirts!  Just made this one for Jake…almost done with Jared’s (need to get him a bigger shirt!) and they will be matching.  LOVE the Sesame Street fabric. 

No comments:

Post a Comment