I came up with these little things when I was making Christmas presents for some co-workers. I made them in little squares though, and they were a hit. I decided to make a contoured neck wrap for adults and accidentally made one too small when I was making them and Jared found it and LOVED it. So, there came my child line of neck wraps. He loves it so much. The lavender is supposed to help calm him down, and it can even be heated or cooled if needed. It’s perfect for carseats on long drives for better neck support.
Basically, you can put it in the microwave for a about a minute and a half and it’s fantastic!! It’s scented with Lavender, but you can definitely smell it without heating it.
Adult size (flannel fabric)
Child size (flannel) Dinosaurs
Child size (flannel) Strawberry Shortcake
Child size (cotton) Basketball
Child size (cotton) Sesame Street
Child size is $15
Adult size is $18.
These ship Priority Mail for $5 because they are heavy. It’s just easier to do Flat Rate!
No comments:
Post a Comment