Yeah, I am aware Halloween isn’t even done yet, but everyone is prepping for Holiday photos, which means I need to prep too. Take a look at my new items for the holidays!
I have one more tie design, just not sewn on yet. My babies woke up from their nap so I didn’t have time to sew it on :(
This is my new favorite. The ribbon is fused and sewn on and the bow is removable (it comes with Velcro!) for washing. You can buy different bows too, so you can turn this Christmas outfit into a New Year’s outfit with a black bow, or a Valentine’s outfit with a pink bow…the list is endless! I do custom colors too! Just let me know what ribbon color you want and what bow colors you want!
It’s a steal at $15 for one bow, $18 for 2 bows, $21 for 3 bows!
And if you want a matching headband? I can do that too! Pictures coming once I decorate Baby Taylor.
No comments:
Post a Comment